Terms and Conditions
- WebPipl Solutions Pvt Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, departments, businesses partners, service providers, and contractors (“WebPipl”) recognises that many countries regulate the collection and use of personal data relating to you, as a job applicant, on the WEBPIPL recruitment site (“Site”).
- In order to operate the Site, WEBPIPL may collect, store, process and utilise the personal and special personal information, that you submit to it via the Site.
- These Recruitment Data Privacy Terms describes a baseline set of common principles governing the handling of personal data of job applicants within WEBPIPL.
- Where country-specific additions to this Policy are warranted to assure local compliance, they will be implemented and adhered to in that specific jurisdiction.
- The Privacy Terms may change without notice to you. The continued use of the Site indicates that you agree to such changes.
What this policy covers
- Your Personal Data
- Sensitive Personal Data
- Acknowledgment and consent
- Why we need your Personal Data
- Cross-border transfer
- Storage of Personal Data
- Access and Correction of Personal Information
- Contact details
Our Human Resources programmes require personal data about you to function properly. In limited circumstances, some programmes may involve certain sensitive health information (e.g. medical certificates submitted to us or other health-related benefits processes), financial data (e.g. payroll) or data about race or religion when mandated by local laws. Such sensitive personal data will be treated with the utmost care and in accordance with special requirements set out in applicable data protection and other laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Sensitive Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of information (“Personal Data”) about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Biographical information, including your name, gender, date of birth, details of family members, previous job history, education details, nationality
- Contact information, including your home and postal address, telephone number, email address, country of residence
- Identification numbers, including government-issued identification number or passport information
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Site, which is used to monitor website traffic and to assist with the navigation and user experience of the Site
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Acknowledgment And Consent
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in these Privacy Terms;
- are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal;
- are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described; and
- are authorising WEBPIPL to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
Why we need your Personal Data
- Some data, including Personal Data, you give us is necessary in order forWEBPIPL to consider an application for a vacancy or meet its statutory monitoring and reporting responsibilities. However, some information is optional, and you may choose not to complete that information field.
- Where we need to collect Personal Data by law, or to process your job application, and you fail to provide that data, we may not be able to complete your application.
- WEBPIPL utilises the services of a third-party supplier to hold and store the information that is submitted. The third-party supplier may be located in another jurisdiction to where you live. This means that we may require information to be transferred cross-border.
- Third-party suppliers are required to comply with WEBPIPL’s security policy and standards for data protection and data supplied through the Site will not be shared with parties other than WEBPIPL.
- Information that is supplied to WEBPIPL will be held on a third-party supplier’s computers and servers in the United States if America. They may provide support services to WEBPIPL or on WEBPIPL’s behalf.
Storage of Personal Data
- If an application results in an offer and acceptance of a position at WEBPIPL, information will be sent to and held on the WEBPIPL employee database.
- Unsuccessful application information will be held within the recruitment system for a period of two years before being deleted in order for applicants to access and re-use data for future applications. Successful applicant data will be deleted after a period of seven years.
- We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your Personal Data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
- You may access your Personal Information that WEBPIPL holds about you and ask us to update, correct or delete your Personal Data upon reasonable grounds.
- You may object to the processing of your Personal Data by WEBPIPL at any time during the recruitment process, you may request that WEBPIPL destroy any Personal Data currently in our possession.
- WEBPIPL will take all reasonable steps to confirm an applicant’s identity before providing details of their Personal Data or making changes to their personal information.
- For any privacy or application related queries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will do our best to address your grievance as soon as possible and find a solution to your problem.